Breaking News

Pastor Ibiyeomie vs Daddy Freeze

 

David Ibiyeomie, a Nigerian televangelist and founder of Salvation Ministries, has threatened to kill a popular broadcaster, Daddy Freeze, if he ever insults the founder of Living Faith Church, David Oyedepo, again.

The cleric made the threat and rained curses on the broadcaster while delivering a sermon at his church headquarters in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, on Sunday.

Describing the radio host as a non-Nigerian, Mr Ibiyeomie said, ‘‘If he insults me, I won’t mind; but insult Oyedepo, that bastard who is his father? Does Daddy Freeze have a father? That bastard who was born by a Somalian. The day I hear him insult Oyedepo again I’ll deal with him’’.

The 57-year-old pastor, who studied under Mr Oyedepo’s tutelage before establishing his ministry in 1997, said he will never allow Daddy Freeze insult his mentor.

‘‘If he has a father let him show us his father’s picture. Someone they gave birth to in a ship. Does he look like a Nigerian? I curse the day he was born.”

‘‘He is insulting my own father and people are laughing. Anybody may not talk but I will talk. I will never be alive and see somebody insult my father. It is not done. You are not born. I will kill you, I will tear you into pieces. Very soon I will arrest him.’’

No comments