Breaking News

TONTO DIKEH SISTERS DEFENDS HER MARITAL SAGA




Tonto dike sister has come out to defend her sister on instagram, her sister whose handle is @tushati01 said recently on instagram that Nigerians, I’m here to let you all know that henceforth, if anyone calls out my sister Tonto, I don’t care who the hell you are, I’ll give it back to you…… we may have our differences and disagree on allot, but realize SHE IS MY BLOOD SISTER…. Whatever you may have heard or seen in the past, remains in my past and I don’t live there anymore …. I have been silent but no more and for those useless grown girls talking trash yesterday, I’ll school you abit … if you were friends with someone and it goes sour, what fucking rights do you have to expose their secrets they shared with you? Y’all don’t know the ethnics of friendship and you should go back to kindergarten. This is a wakeup call to everyone Tonto Dikeh  is my blood and I am willing and ready to DIE for all my siblings… In our family , we dey mad oh but we keep am for wallet till you hang your own like ID card, then we bring out our own….. A word, they say is enough for who go to school.
She concluded by saying Never inherit your family’s enemy but this one, I’ve inherited….
But with all these, the questions is when Tonto was bus revealing all Churchill secrets, does she also know about ethics of relationship….. This drama pass Nollywood and Hollywood 


No comments