Breaking News

INTERVIEW WITH NWACHUKWU ALLTHINGS






Please introduce yourself?
My names are Nwachukwu Allthings and Chinyere, i`m from Imo State, Isiala Mbano Precisely, am from the family of four, the eldest, the Ada of the family, I have three siblings, and we are three girls and a boy.
My primary school was in Gideon International Primary School, I did  my secondary in Sunrise Midas Heart School, I proceeded to Ibadan Polytechnic where I got my OND in banking and Finance, then I did a direct entry into UNN. So, currently am a student of University of Nigeria studying banking and finance.

How excited are you to be the face of lifeissues blog?
Smile, well, am very very Excited, knowing the fact that it is not just my face, there are other faces out there, but I was opportune to be the face of lifeissues blog, so am very excited.

What value will you be adding to the blog?
Basically, creating awareness, that is the main reason why I am the face of the blog, also driving traffic to the blog, so that it can get to the ends of the world for people to be aware of it…

Tell us about you as an upcoming actor?
Well, as an upcoming actor, I have done some few works, I have featured in some movies, some content that you can find on my youtube channel, I also belong to a movie group in my church called Elysium where I have participated in some of our works, like a short clip on IPPC for Christ Embassy, a movie titled Ransom, and a movie titled Inbred and many others.

Who do you look up to in Nollywood?
Well, I look up to a whole lot of people, for instance,  I look up to Omotola Ekehinde, Mercy Johnson, Omoni Oboli, Genevieve Nnaji, e.t.c. But for me I admire Mercy Johnson a lot, because there is no role given to her that she cannot interpret perfectly, be it a gangster role, a mother, a wife, an illiterate, she will interpret it perfectly, that is what I love most about acting, you being able to interpret your role.

What motivates Allthings Nwachukwu to do the extra ordinary every day?
Wow…it is being a successful woman, because our society in this present day doesn`t see women as being successful. But quite a number have proved them wrong and that is why it motivates me to do things that ordinarily seem impossible. For me success makes me do the extra ordinary, anything I have to do to be successful I go for it, I don’t wait for a second chance when the opportunity hit me, I strike back at it, so for example my acting career, when am called for a role, no matter how small the role is, it doesn’t matter, I go for it, and I make sure I deliver and I don’t disappoint my director. Secondly, Anything that has to do with God I don’t joke with it believe me without Him I don’t think my dreams of being successful can be realized…God first then success second…

What is your favourite food?
Wow! Honestly I don’t have a favourite food, any meal is good for me, as long as it is what I want to have at that moment, but for having a favourite I don’t, I know it is weird but I don’t seriously. But I love to explore new meal every time I get the opportunity.

Do you drink alcohol?
Laugh!!! Very funny, I don’t drink Alcohol… No, but i`ve tasted it and I saw that it`s not the kind of thing I want to have in my system. So I don’t…

Are u in a relationship?
For now, I’m not

Okay have you ever been in a relationship?
Well, yes, but it wasn’t a serious relationship, so I think if you ask me if I have ever been in a serious relationship, I will say no.

Do you support cheating in a relationship?
No I don’t. It’s a bad thing.

Who in your opinion will win the Presidential Election in 2019?
Honestly, I want none, from the two major parties, I wish someone from the minority party will win the presidential election, a youth like me.

Who is your favourite musician in Nigeria and what Song of his/her do you like?
I don’t have a favourite musician and favourite song but i love Davido, laugh… Assurance, I love Davido’s Assurance, Patoranking,  Whizkid , Tiwa Savage, Simi, Falz the Bahd guy, Adekunle Gold, and many more. So I don’t have a spec.

Encourage your fans to become a regular reader of lifeissues Blog?
Okay, we all know that the only way you acquire knowledge is by reading and with lifeissues blog, you get to read about current news, what is going on around you, lifestyles, entertainment, politics, fashion e.t.c. So I encourage you guys to always read, reading should be your hobby, so that you can know what is going on out there…And with lifeissues07.blogspot.com, reading and getting the latest news has been made easy.

How can people reach you on social media?
For Youtube,  Nwachukwu Allthings
My Instagram Handle is Nwachukwu_Allthings
My facebook user name is Nwachukwu Allthings Chinyere
Twitter – @Allthings121

Thank you Nwachukwu Allthings for your time with us
Thank you very much for the opportunity…


 





No comments